Degrees and Certifications:
Masters in Elementary Education BA in Criminology Associates in Forensic Science Science Anthropology Criminal Justice
• This Thursday, Oct. 17: Early Release. Please notify me of any transportation changes the morning of by written note.
• This Friday, Oct. 18: Fall Festival. Come on out and enjoy the fun 5-7 PM (50 cents/ticket)
• Oct. 21-25: Red Ribbon Week
Monday- red shirts/blue jeans
Tuesday- wacky/backwards clothing
Wed- sports team clothing
Thurs- neon/bright clothing, sunglasses
Friday- superhero clothing/costume
• Oct. 24: Open House 5-7 PM. Come see what we’ve been up to in the classroom, however this is not the time to conference.
• Oct 25: Popcorn Friday
• Oct. 29: End of Grading Period & 125 Dojo points to go to celebration mentioned below
• Oct. 31: HAPPY HALLOWEEN & PBIS Dojo Celebration. Students may wear costumes this day but no guts, gore, weapons, or masks!
Here are a list of important dates
- Monday October 7- SCHOOL DAY (Makeup day from hurricane)
- Tuesday October 8- Deployment Group
- Friday October 11- Field Trip to Mike's Farm
- Thursday October 17- Early Release Day (students will dismiss at noon, lunch will be served prior to dismissal)
- Friday October 18- Fall Festival from 5-7pm
- Monday October 21-25- Red Ribbon Week and Book Fair
- Thursday October 24- Open House from 5-7pm
- Tuesday October 29- End of Grading Period
- Thursday October 31- PBIS Celebration (more info to be sent home)
Please make sure that if you did NOT turn in the permission slip for the field trip (Mike's Farm) on Septermber 24th, that you PACK your child a lunch from home. We have already turned in the lunch count.
I have high expectations for the school year! It will be an exciting and challenging school year for everyone! I look forward to working with your child this year!
Thank you in advance for all your help and support this year!
If your child has not paid School Fees please send in a total of $6.00 for supplies and art. A receipt will go home the same day money is received.
Please remember that the doors open at 7:40, with instruction starting at 8:10. Therefore, students need to be at school and in the classroom by 8:00 (when the tardy bell rings). Students will begin dismissal at 3:00.
We are a peanut free classroom. If you could make sure your childs food is peanut free (snacks and lunch) that would be greatly appreciated.