Hello Families! Let's Partner Together for Daily Learning!
Thank you for taking time to visit our classroom’s webpage. Great to see you here!
Each day please visit each page in numerical order to provide your child with a daily experience that includes opportunities for learning in the following learning areas: Social Emotional, Physical, Language, Literacy, Mathematics, Activity and much more!
1. We will get started with our Good Morning Song! We typically allow the students to choose which one they want. Let them choose between the two listed.
2. Brain Break Time! Students really enjoy doing a Brain Break. Cross-lateral movement stimulates both sides of our brain and prepares it for learning. Allow your child to choose a music and movement video.
3. Learning Target! Ask your child what the learning target is for the three areas: Social-Emotional, Literacy and Math. Check out the video to see it in action. 😊
4. Families please look at the calendar that was sent home in the Home Learning Packet. There are activities to complete each day. Please do them throughout the day. They are not meant to do all in one sitting. There was also an individualized plan for you to choose a daily learning activity to complete with them!
5. Take a virtual field trip of your choice! There are many topics to choose from. This is a wonderful way to introduce museums to your child.
We are grateful for families that continue to partnership with us as we enter into uncharted waters. We will be thinking of your family each day as we are apart. We look forward to being together again real soon.
Thinking of you! We wish you well! 😊
Mrs. Pajak, Mrs. Cassandra and Ms. Jenn