I am sending this email as a reminder that your child will be taking their Beginning of Grade (BOG) test tomorrow, Wednesday, September 13th.
Here are some things to remember/need to know:
- Make sure your child charges their laptops tonight to make sure they have a fully charged laptop for the test.
- Make sure your child gets a good night's rest, so they are not tired on test day.
- Your child should get a healthy, filling breakfast since there is no eating and drinking during the testing session. The session usually will take between 2-3 hours.
- We will be eating lunch later than normal due to testing. This will push our lunch back at least an hour, so it is very important they get a good breakfast.
- Make sure your child arrives on time for school. The testing session will begin shortly after students arrive, so being late will cause a delay in testing.
- Make sure to give your child positive pep talks tonight and tomorrow morning to get them ready. This is their first standardized test ever, so I know it can be scary/nerve wrecking for most. I will be giving them a positive pep talk tomorrow morning as well, so they all know they got this!
Please let me know if you have any questions regarding testing. Thank you!