CLICK THE LINK TO THE RIGHT (or copy and paste):  https://onslownc.scriborder.com/

    This link above will take you to the Onslow County Schools site to order transcripts and other documents that you may need from your school file.   This is also used for graduation verification documents.  If you have difficulties, please contact White Oak High School and ask for the Student Services Dept.  



    If you are a current student, you do not need to follow the process above to receive a transcript for scholarship, college, military or work purposes.  There is no charge for current students as we house your current documents.  JUST CLICK HERE.  (If the link has been broken due to an update, please email Ms. Church at Julie.Church@onslow.k12.nc.us) Graduates will also receive a copy of the finalized transcript following graduation.   
    *updated 9/12/23

    Other Considerations for Current WOHS Students:

    • If you are sending a transcript to a College or University in the State of North Carolina you go to CFNC to complete that request. See CFNC directions here. Please make sure you follow the directions and fill in all necessary information. 

    • If you are sending a transcript to a College or University out of State please complete the transcript request form or contact your counselor. Please have the name and mailing address to the College/Universities Admissions office. 

    • For Coastal Transcripts for Dual Enrollment Students, you must request the CCCC Transcript from Coastal.  The Coastal Carolina Community College LINK CAN BE CLICKED HERE.