School Cash Online
Given the ongoing concerns over COVID-19, OCS continues to look for ways to improve convenience for our families and institute practices which will reduce the risk of transmission of the virus. To do this, the district will be providing our school community the option of a new online payment system, School Cash Online. This system will minimize cash and check payments at our schools and allow parents to make online payments from home.
Through School Cash Online, parents can pay registration fees, course fees, field trips, yearbooks, spirit wear, athletic fees and more!
Parents who use School Cash Online have the ability to:
- Keep track of their child's school items and activity fees.
- Stay connected by receiving email notifications of new fees.
- Check their account history.
- View and print receipts.
- Pay for school fees any time, anywhere, with a simple click.
- Easily link and access all students in a household.
- Make payments using Visa or Mastercard.
The School Cash Online service will not replace the current system we have in place to prepay for your student's meal accounts. Pre-Payment for student meal accounts can be made here (link opens in a new window): Student Meal Account Pre-Payment Options
More information on School Cash Online and a registration link will be coming in August!
Check out the video below for a quick overview of School Cash Online and to see how the registration process will work!
REGISTRATION LINK COMING SOON!!