Mrs. Robin Frost - Robin.Frost@onslow.k12.nc.us
Hello and Welcome to Math 1 and Math 2! I am thrilled to be your instructor for the semester through Onslow Virtual School. I have been teaching for 24 years and for the past 6 years I have been teaching online. This semester is going to be challenging, but working diligently together we can be SUCCESSFUL. If you have any questions for me, please do not hestitate to ask.
I am the coach for Future Teachers of Onslow County!The Future Teachers of Onslow Club – or FTO – is an extra-curricular public school organization operated as a school “club.” FTO encourages young people to choose teaching as a career and provides a means for students to participate in realistic education activities.Click HERE for a great intro video of FTO.
FTO chapters provide collaboration opportunities among educators, students, and the community. Members of FTO who share in the decision making are participating in a program that recognizes that these priorities should:
GOALS & OBJECTIVES
We will meet the 4th Tuesday of every month! I hope to see you all there at our first meeting...September 28th at 3:30pm.Join us with this code:
- Provide opportunities for community involvement by participation in educational events such as school board meetings and site-based decision-making groups.
- Provide means for students to participate in realistic education activities that assist in making valid career decisions.
- Enhance school-student-community relations through partnerships with educational, civic, and business groups.
- Improve effective communication and leadership skills through FTO.
- Provide opportunities to investigate global educational issues through technology.
- Gain insights into working with children and peers in public schools
- Provide a variety of educational and cultural experiences through active participation in a FTO Chapter.