1.Laptops and chargers are being collected and turned in on Wednesday 6/12. I know I have all the laptops from EOG testing, but please check with your child that they have turned in their charger. If it is no turned in on this day, you will be charged.
2. I have sent home everything from the student's desks today! I do not need anything to come back! This week they are helping me clean everything in the room because this was their classroom community all year!
3. PBIS water day - TOMORROW is our PBIS celebration. Because it's water day, the third grade has decided to keep this as our celebration rain or shine. The kids will be getting wet anyways, right?! Swimsuits are NOT appropriate school attire. Please send your kids in shorts and t-shirts for the water day activities. Also, send in a towel, change of clothes and water. If your child does not have a change of clothes, they will not be participating in the water day activities. Once the water games are over, all the students will change into their dry clothes.
4. I know many of you are anxiously awaiting the EOG scores. I haven't heard anything yet but I will be sure to keep you posted as I find out information.
5. Mrs. Mathis, our data manager, has informed us that as of today there will be no more access to powerschool for parents or students until next school year.
6. If you have a book (Oh The Places You'll Go, etc.) that you would like me to sign, please send it in ASAP. I like to really think about what I'm going to say and it usually takes me time to construct a response for each individual student!❤
Social Studies & Science