Click HERE to review the above information as a PDF.
On Thursday, March 17th, the scheduling process for students to register for next year’s classes will commence.
Students can start booking their 1:1 appointment time NOW, by clicking on the appropriate link below.
Students entering grades 9-11 click HERE to schedule your virtual appointment.
Students entering grade 12 click HERE to schedule your virtual appointment.
- Once you book an appointment time, you will receive an email confirming that appointment, with a link to Microsoft Teams.
- You will be meeting with your school counselor 1:1 via Microsoft Teams.
- Please choose only ONE appointment time. Choosing multiple appointment times will take spots away from other students wanting to register for classes.
Important items to make sure to view in the Course Guide include:
- Click HERE for the course guide.
- Graduation Requirements – Click HERE
- Ready, Set, Onslow – Click HERE
- NCVPS – Click HERE NCVP Catalog - https://ncvps.org/catalogs/
- Skills Center – Click HERE for information. ENCRSC Website - https://www.onslow.k12.nc.us/ENCRSC
- OVA – Click HERE for information. OVA Website - https://www.onslow.k12.nc.us/onslowvirtualacademy
- Review the Coastal Carolina Community College Power Point and Application for Dual Enrollment
Steps to Take Prior to Meeting with Counselor
- View the attached video above as well as the pdf of the presentation carefully.
- Be prepared to discuss classes for next year
- Involve your parents when planning your classes
- Familiarize yourself with the electives OVSS is offering by clicking HERE.
- Refer to the Onslow County Schools 2021-2022 Course of Study Guide, for class descriptions. Click HERE for the registration guide.
Right Before Meeting with Counselor
- Have Teams link open on your laptop, ready to connect with your counselor.
- Open the correct form:
- Be on time! There’s very little room for delays. Other students are waiting to register too.
- Pretty much have your class selections ready to be entered on the Microsoft Form (DON’T SUBMIT. JUST BE READY TO).
- Write your questions down prior to our meeting, so you’re ready to ask them during our meeting.
We are excited to meet with you individually and look forward to seeing you soon!!!