Jacksonville Commons Middle School
Online Learning Daily Schedule
Core Teachers will deliver a lesson at the start of the times below and then students will have work time/time to ask questions. This lesson may be prerecorded or live.
8:00 – 8:50
- iReady (work on daily: passing at least 2 lessons a week at 75% proficient or higher)
- Curriculum Assistance
- iXL ELA lessons for 20 minutes daily
9:00 – 9: 50
1st Core Block
10:00 – 10:50
2nd Core Block
11:00 – 11:50
3rd Core Block
1:00 – 1:50
4th Core Block
2:00 – 2:30
Elective Teacher Office Hours
- The first 20-30 minutes of each Core Instructional Block will include direct instruction, modeling, and sharing of resources. The remaining 20-30 minutes will have the teacher available to students for support.
- Students are encouraged to ask questions on the MS Teams Chat. Teachers will respond within 24hrs if they are contacted on MS Teams chat or email.
- Encore teachers will not have a live lesson. Assignments will be sent for students to complete. Teachers will be available for individual questions during office hours.